Doctors vs Internet
What’s the first thing you do when you get sick? You look up your symptoms on the internet of course! With the click of a few buttons, people can arrive at a diagnosis within seconds – sometimes it’s correct and sometimes it’s not!
What do doctors think of this? Find out each week as a team of doctors with just their experience to guide them, go head to head with everyday people and their iPads. Doctors vs Internet is a host driven TV game show featuring real patients and most importantly, real diagnoses.
★ Winner of Best Studio-based gameshow format award at C21 Format awards 2017
- Original title: Hva feiler det deg?
- Duration: 36 x 40 minutes (4 seasons)
- Genre: Factual entertainment/Gameshow
- Produced by: NRK
- Created by: Kjersti Brokhaug
- Distributor: Magnify Media
- Status: Four seasons aired. Remakes in Holland, Denmark, Switzerland, Mongolia and Russia
- Executive Producer NRK: Randi Helland (firstname.lastname@example.org)