In this Norwegian-Finnish coproduction, we follow the daily fight for saving lives in a Nordic Field Hospital after a devastating 7,6 magnitude earthquake.
A team of top-notch Nordic aid workers – doctors, nurses, engineers, and admin professionals – are sent to set up and run a field hospital in rural Pakistan after the earthquake has turned the landscape into a disaster zone.
The field hospital is set up by the Finns and Norwegians and mobilized in 48 hours after the earthquake.
- Duration: 8 x 45 minutes
- Genre: Drama
- Produced by: ITV on behalf of NRK and YLE
- Created by: Tarja Kylmä & Paula Mononen
- Directed by: Eirik Svensson
- Distributor: ITV Studios
- Status: In pre-production
- Executive Producer NRK: Elisabeth Tangen (firstname.lastname@example.org)