The web drama series Like Me combines elements of social media, face- time, messages, and live action drama to tell a story about the quest for popularity and the constant struggle to be liked.
It depicts exclusion, bullying, loneliness and the act of actively choosing someone over the other.
The series seeks to help young people recognize similar mechanisms in their own lives, and to understand that they are not alone.
- Winner of Japan Prize 2019
- Winner of Emmy International 2020 in the category Kids:Digital
- Winner of the Inclusion Award at the Nordic Kids Media Festival 2019
- Nominated for the Kids: Digital award at the International Emmy Kids Awards 2019
- Nominated for the prestigious 60th annual Rose d’Or Awards 2021, Childrens category
- Original title: Lik meg
- Duration: 35 x 20-40 minutes
- Genre: Web drama
- Produced by: NRK Super
- Created/Written by: Anne Wisløff (creator and writer)
- Directed by: Anne Wisløff, Tine Grønneberg
- Distributor: Beta Film
- Status: Five seasons aired, season 6 and 7 in development. Remade in Germany.
- Executive producer NRK: Gisle Halvorsen (firstname.lastname@example.org)