With roots in four cultures, three friends are trying to strike a balance between expectations. These young adults navigate through adulthood with all the awkward situations, insecurities, uncomfortable everyday experiences, and victories it entails.
Iranian Fariba decides to play her minority card to get ahead in her professional life. Amit, an untraditional Indian bar owner, discovers more pros than cons with sticking to his own kind. Selin is the dutiful Turkish daughter and doctor who realizes her parents have become far more liberal than herself.
Simultaneously their parents struggle with not interfering while their thirty-something children go through the growing pains of life.
- Original title: Norsk-ish
- Duration:8x 30 minutes
- Genre: Dramedy targeting multi-cultural young adults
- Produced by: NRK
- Created /Written by: Melike Leblebicioğlu and Bahareh Badavi
- Directed by: Terje Rangnes
- Distributor: Magnify Media
- Status: Season one aired in 2020, season two in development
- Executive Producer NRK: Tone C. Rønning (firstname.lastname@example.org)