Sisters Watching TV
This series consists of short stories of two sisters in their nineties, Gry and Beatrice, trying to have a nice time and enjoy each other’s company watching TV.
The rich, rude, and unfiltered sisters have a distinct opinion about everything – but usually cannot agree on anything.
They have grown quite tired of each other, and through their upbringing being stuck together in a family relation despite of their differences it does not take long before they begin unleashing harsh personal opin-ions and reflections on one another.
The fact that the sisters in their boredom drink heavily and do occasional drugs, does not help the situation.
- Original title: Søstrene ser på TV
- Duration: 10 x 2 minutes
- Genre: Comedy
- Produced by: NRK Entertainment
- Created/Written by: Jon Øigarden, John Brungot, Øyvind Thoen and Jørgen Mehren
- Directed by: Hanne Tømta
- Distributor: TBA
- Status: Season one aired in 2021, season two in production
- Executive Producer NRK: Christina Rezk Resar (firstname.lastname@example.org)