Money issues are at the root of many family conflicts, from parents feeling their teenager’s spending habits are excessive, to teens wanting more money for what they consider to be life’s necessities.
The average 16-year-old splashes cash on snacks, clothes, games and socializing. Should the parents pay up or should they set limits and encourage accountability? Would you dare to let your teenager take over the family finances?
Under the guidance of a financial expert mentor, Teenage Boss lets the teenager assume responsibility for the whole family budget. The goal is to teach the teen – and their family – how to spend money in a sensible, balanced way.
- Originaltittel: Teenage Boss
- Duration: 6 x 58 minutes
- Genre: Factual entertainment
- Produced by: NRK
- Distributor: NENT Studios UK
- Status: Three seasons aired. Remakes in Finland, Denmark, Ukraine, Italy, Sweden, Germany, the Baltics, Czech Republic, Australia and China
- Executive Producer NRK: Randi Helland (firstname.lastname@example.org)