The Mini Kids
The Mini Kids is NRK’s first TV-show aimed at toddlers. The series combines live action performances by actual one-year-olds, with anima- tion and playful use of props and objects.
It is set in day care-like surroundings, with the intention of introducing this fellowship to children who are leaving the care of their parents for the first time. The children in the series play, make music and appear in typical everyday situations.
The host and mascot of the show is a small animated creature called Fantus. Fantus is also one year old, playful and welcoming to the viewer.
★ Winner of Prix Jeunesse 2020
- Original title: Minibarna
- Duration: 16 x 15 minutes
- Genre: Non-scripted entertainment/Animation targeting 1-4 year old children
- Produced by: NRK Super
- Created/Written by: Knut Næsheim
- Directed by: Knut Næsheim and Sara Brym
- Distributor: TBA
- Status: Two seasons aired in 2019-2020, third season in production Executive
- Executive Producer NRK: Joakim Vedeler (email@example.com)