Access to use or show NRK content may be purchased, with different conditions for different use.
Archive material can be made available for other networks, producers, production companies, advertising agencies or media agencies both domestic and abroad. We also cover other companies needs of footage for various use, as well as offering sound, video and stills of use for museums, libraries, organisations etc.
Archive material may be licensed upon approval by NRK Content. The customer is responsible for clearing rights with any third parties.
I wish to use a specific clip
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and describe:
- Which content you wish to use
- Which channels the content will be shown/published on and in which country?
- For how long will the content be available/ number of viewings?
- Unsure of exact clip/need more info? Call us on + 47 23 04 20 30
- The desired material will be delivered in a format corresponding to the usage
I’d like to search in NRK archives on my own
- If based in Oslo, you may rent a viewing room at NRK to search in our archives
- Please contact email@example.com
Our material may in general be used by Norwegian schools and for research purposes without licensing. We will assist with research and delivery of material.
Content for research purposes only can be ordered via National Library of Norway or your local library.
Questions? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Order content for private use
- Please contact email@example.com and describe:
- You will receive a copy – this cannot be forwarded, published on public platforms such as Facebook/You Tube etc or used for commercial gain.
- Du you wish to publish on public platforms or use content commercially? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org