Bo Bear is a live action series about three- to four-year-old kids and their best friend Bo Bear. The puppet is their favorite teddy bear who turns alive – but only when the two of them are alone together.
In each episode a kid faces a challenging or difficult situation, but with the help of Bo Bear it becomes a life-learning lesson.
Any struggle is replaced by a sense of achievement when Bo Bear turns the obstacle into something magical with imagination.
- ★ Winner of the Prix Jeunesse jury prize 2018
- ★ Selected at Chicago International Children’s Film Festival 2018
- ★ Finalist Japan Prize 2018
- Original title: Brillebjørn
- Duration: 52 x 5 minutes
- Genre: Live action drama for pre-schoolers and family
- Produced by: Spark on behalf of NRK
- Created /Written by: Live Glesne Kjølstad, Eda Syvertsen and Nils Stokke
- Directed by: Live Glesne Kjølstad, Maiken Marstrander, Ole Jakob Andersen and Halvor Nitteberg
- Distributor: Superights
- Status: Three seasons aired
- Executive Producer NRK: Joakim Vedeler (firstname.lastname@example.org)