The mockumentary Open House introduces the viewers to prospective home buyers and their dreams and aspirations.
These include the desperate couple who needs more space, the young hopeful man whose skeptical dad finds errors everywhere, and the cynical billionaire father who bribes everyone on behalf of his daughter.
The locations vary from new buildings, downtown apartments and shared houses, to reasonably priced properties and “smart” houses in which the sellers themselves provided the smartness.
As expected, it becomes hilarious and exciting when these house bidders examine their future homes.
- Original title: Visning
- Duration: 8x 10 minutes
- Genre: Comedy
- Produced by: NRK Entertainment
- Created /Written by: Christian Mikkelsen and Martin Beyer-Olsen
- Directed by: Lars Åndheim
- Distributor: TBA
- Status: Pilot aired in 2020, eight episodes in production
- Executive Producer NRK: Christina Rezk Resar (email@example.com)